being friends with artists to get free drawings doesn’t even work!!!! i am an artist and i cant even give myself free drawings
Honestly if I tell you I’ll draw something for you there’s really only about 5% chance of me actually drawing it.
Most of the times if your artist friend wants to draw something for you they won’t even tell you. You’ll just find a picture in your face one day with nice comments like HERE BITCH TAKE IT.
*SLAMS FISTS ON THE TABLE* MORE ASEXUAL AND AROMANTIC REPRESENTATION
*KICKS DOWN A DOOR* NO MORE COMPARING ASEXUALS AND/OR AROMANTICS TO FUCKING ROBOTS AND PLANTS
*PUNCHES A HOLE IN THE WALL* ARO/ACE PEOPLE ARE HUMAN BEINGS WITH FEELINGS AND DESERVE TO BE TREATED WITH SOME GODDAMN RESPECT
*CLIMBS ON TOP OF THE ROOF AND BEATS CHEST* ARO/ACE PEOPLE FUCKING EXIST
ok but platonic forehead kisses
Have you heard of Ban Bossy? It’s the new initiative from Lean In and the Girl Scouts that’s trying to ban “bossy” and similar words that are used to bring down girls that are ambitious, take risks, and speak up. By changing the way we treat girls who lead, hopefully our generation will someday see more women in leadership roles.
don’t read the youtube comments on this.
#s 4 and 5 on that post though
you can preach about slut-shaming all you want, but you can’t deny there’s something very wrong with 13 and 14-year old girls going out in skirts and dresses so short they barely cover their asses and shirts with necklines so low they show off cleave they haven’t got yet, drinking and even smoking and hooking up with guys before they even have a substantial knowledge of how sex and sexual relationships work.
Thank YOU HOLY SHIT
The problem in the above paragraph is that it blames girls for a situation that has almost nothing to do with the girls in question making supposedly bad choices and everything to do with:
1. a society that doesn’t believe in scientifically accurate, comprehensive sex ed.
2. a society that doesn’t acknowledge teenage sexuality in a way that assists teens in making responsible sexual choices with their peers.
3. a society and media culture that tells girls their only value is in their beauty and that what people want to do to and with their bodies is a measure of that beauty.
4. a society that enforces toxic codes of female competition for supposedly scarce resources (male approval).
5. And a society that rarely mentions boys when it’s busy being outraged by sexual behavior among teens.
Based on those five things, the girls that are, in fact, being slut-shamed in the original paragraph, are arguably making the most reasonable choices they can with the shitty data they’ve been provided.
If there’s some shaming that needs doing here, it’s not of them. It’s of all of us who aren’t seeing what actually needs fixing because we swallowed the bullshit too, and are so attached to the meager rewards of being good girls, that we’ll let those girls in the clothes we don’t approve of get hurt, and then we’ll hurt them for it again, just so we can keep our own social standing as the supposedly righteous.
What a load of fucked up crap.
friends turned lovers is literally my favorite trope - like, all other tropes can go home.
give me shared inside jokes that date back to wayyyyy before a first kiss was ever shared. give me living together with separate bedrooms until one of them gradually becomes…
Can we just talk about the ridiculous amount of courage it would take for someone to kick an immortal homicidal clown in the genitals, punch a fucking God in the face, and then take a weapon strong enough to kill angels and snap it in half
Fucking Kanaya man
a prank is:
- something you can look back on and genuinely laugh at whether or not you were the victim
being an asshole is:
- destroying public and private property
- deliberately triggering someone
- inflicting lasting harm on someone
- generally ruining someone’s day, then laughing about it
this april fool’s day, pull pranks instead of being an asshole